The Office of Academic Labor Relations is part of the Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs. We are responsible for managing universitywide academic labor relations and supporting academic units with regard to faculty personnel matters.
In addition, our office can assist with topics including:
- administration of the collective negotiations agreements covering academic personnel;
- faculty grievance procedures;
- faculty appointments, reappointments, and promotions;
- teaching assistants and graduate assistants;
- part-time lecturers;
- postdoctoral associates and fellows;
- winter and summer instructors;
- faculty retirement, leave issues and disability accommodations.